< Terug naar traumachirurgie overzicht
Super Cable with or without Plate
This revolutionary polymer-based cerclage system is designed to solve many of the inherent problems of traditional monofilament wire and cabling systems.
- Fatigue strength superior to metal cables and wire. Witch leads to Reduced Complications from breakage.
- Elimination of cable-generated metal particle debris. Metal debris has been shown to greatly increase wear in adjacent total joints. Metal cable and wire fragments have been shown to migrate throughout the body.
- No sharp cable ends. Won’t irritate patient tissue.
- “Iso-Elasticity” provides long-term dynamic compressive loading across bone fragments and offers the possibility for better healing and increased construct strength.
- The unique “crimp-less” locking mechanism makes it possible to re-tighten the cables easily.
- Cables are easy and quick to manipulate within the wound and saves OR time.
- No metal cable contacting metallic implants.
- Radiolucent strands
- Easier visualization on post-op x-rays.