< Terug naar traumachirurgie overzicht
- Filling, bridging and/or reconstruction of non infected bone defects.
- Plastic reconstruction of damaged bone regions.
- Bone fusions, e.g. spinal fusions
- Filling of intervertebral implants.
- Is highly porous composite material consisting of porcine collagen (collagen complex) and pure-phase B-TCP morsels of differing size and density. The collagen component serve to embed the morsels and secure them with its fibers. The special two component mixture provides a granule content of 85% by weight, thus offering high volume stability after degradation of the collagen with its faster resorption rate.
- Cerasorb Foam has proved problem free, safe and biocompatible in use.
- Available in 5cc and 10cc.